Mainnav Bike GPS Mainnav MG 600:
While riding, MG-600 showing exactly your speed, distance, trip time and altitude. Also, it records all your data for you checking. Data logging could record your complete route for view on Google Earth/map. For saving data, you could record your tracks in different purpose - General, working, sport and traveling. For saving data, MG-600 saves tracks in every second while moving.
If you in motionless, the device save tracks in every one minute, Other useful function included speed behind reminder .When your current speed lower than Average speed, the screen will flash in every 3 seconds to alerts you catching up the speed. Light-sensor-- it will turn of back-lit automatically when it-s nightfall or in dark place.
Bluetooth is optional for GPS receiver
The MG-600 is easy to attach on handle bar of your bike. Start with your cycling -Simply turn of the device and GPS will get fix in several seconds and go.
Mainnav software also provide detail analyze of your speed and altitude by graphic. You could easy to view each record.
- Saving tracks data for four different purpose -- General, works, traveling and sport.
- Cycle meter
- Touch pad for scan function.
- Bike mounting
- Track interval setting
- Mainnav software application -- export your data as a KML file which opens up on Google Earth.
- Back-lit adjusting -- level 1 to 5
- battery indicate
- Memory indicate
- POI recorded –record your favorite spot , show exactly position on Google Earth/Map
- Light Sensor -- The device will automatically light-on when you stay in dark place or cross tunnel.
- Personal training – Behind reminder
- Support metric, imperial and Nautical
- Unit size: 78x49.75x17.5 mm
- LCM: 32x30.5 mm
- Weight: 70g
- Enable-GPS: ST Chip set
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Battery life: Normal use 24h
- Weather proof: IPX6
- Memory: 32Mb
- Record: tracks 260,000 waypoints
- Input voltage: 5.5 ± 0.5VDC
- Tracking: (ST Chip set ) up to 12 satellites
- Reacquisition: 0.1 sec, averaged
- Hot start: 6 sec, averaged
- Warm start: 38 sec, averaged
- Cold start: 42 sec, averaged
- DGPS (Differential GPS) or WAAS / EGNOS ON (Built by demand)
- Position: 1 ~ 5 meter, typical
- Velocity: 0.05 meters/second, typical
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
- Velocity: 515 meters / second (1000 knots)
- Jerk 20 meters/second, max
- Acceleration 4 G max
- Power consumption 45 mA/h ( back-lit off )
- Rechargeable lithium-ion 1100mAh
- GPS fix Normal use 24 hours
- Backlit on 17 hours backlit
- BT GPS+back-lit 13 hours
- Transmission rate : 4800~38400
- NMEA 0183 Version 2.2 ASCII output (GPGGA, GPGLL, GPGSA, GPGSV, GPRMC, GPVTG).