This unit comes with everything you'll ever need from a car GPS car media system to keep you and your passengers entertained to the max. You can get integrated Bluetooth for safer driving when receiving and making calls, as well as an iPod connection to enjoy your iTunes and a USB connection for other MP3/MP4 players. The GPS navigation lets you get to your desired destination on time and free. Last but not least, you get amazing media functions (like TV and DVD+CD player) to keep you and your passengers occupied.
- This Car Navi Multimedia system fits KIA K5 & 2011 KIA OPTIMA, original factory panel design and wire harness.
- Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation
- 8.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touchscreen
- Main Language: English Francais Deutsch ltalian Espanol
- original PIP function, you can use 2 of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time.
- original 2-ZONE function, the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display show different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation.
- Radio: AM FM, Support RDS (Radio Data Services)
- optional built-in DVB-T function (Digital TV used in Europe and Australia)
- Support iPod iPhone
- with hand free Bluetooth
- with Steering Wheel Control
- Auto rear viewing function.
- Button light: Red/Green/jacinth(orange). Several touch sound
- You can change the background picture by yourself
- Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music)
- 2 TF SD slots: one for GPS map, one for music and other files.