|My Cart- 0 item(s)|
|Qualir = Quality + Reliability|
This an inexpensive stereo that covers the basics almost flawlessly. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive stereo to play music in the car. I have an hour and a half drive to work, and this stereo does everything that I want it to: play my music without problems for the entire trip. It is doing a great job.
What I like about this Stereo:
- Great value for your money, definitely a worthy upgrade of your old factory stereo.
- A very nice set of options and adjustments for the quality of the sound (Bass, Treble, Fade, Balance, EQ).
- Did not alter the quality of the sound of my car. Big thumbs up!
- Easy to install if you have the correct tools.
- Easy to use. It's not a complicated User Interface.
What I dislike about it:
- After a proper installation, every time I accelerate with the car, it makes a whistling noise. I was not paying much attention to it at the beginning, but now it's starting to be very annoying.