|My Cart- 0 item(s)|
|Qualir = Quality + Reliability|
More Third Party Comments about this item:
Hi everyone. I just purchased this unit and the only problem I'm having is when I choose other options menu on the settings it's asks for a code. I don't have this code. Does anyone else have this problem or have a factory setting code. Thanks.
i forgot to add that autodvdgps support and custron support are very professional and reactive
i m just waiting for a nex OS version which will correct the problem of the first music of the playlist which starts automaticaly when you power on the unit.
Good concept in general but not finished; sound is good; GPS IGO is fantastic; but there are some lacks:
- music starts "automaticaly" and "always at the beguining of the list", it doesnt start at the last music you were listening: very very very very boring!
- no possibility to create playlists.
- music folders are not classified in alphaetical order. i dont understand how it is classified.
- videos (avi) are not in a very good quality and it lags sometimes.
- there is not enought brightness and contrast, so in journey it is hard to well see what is on the screen. however during the night it is perfect.
- in the fm tuner: the stored stations are not by name but by frequency which is not very convenient.
- you should add the possibility to store the station that we want and not all the stations that AP.S'find
now i hope dev team will work on a new OS. i coss my fingers for an update soon.
I firstly bought this item together with the camera QL-CSPT11. The DVD itself works pretty good, and i feel very happy. But when i connected the camera with this item, it appeared black and white picture on the DVD screen. Then i consulted the customer service, later they told me that this camera is not compatible with this DVD player. Finally i took the QL-CSPT10 camera as a replacement, and it worked well with the DVD. So when you want to buy a camera for this DVD, choose QL-CSPT10.
Here i must say that I am very satisfied with its service!
Specially beautiful item with a big HD screen, and has a lot of features. it works well with my iPod and iPhone, but pairing is a little slow.
Installed this DVD unit in my 2010 Kia Sportage, and it has been working great. Bluetooth sync works well to my phone, the phone sound quality in the car is great and people can hear me clearly. Touchscreen response is very fast. Just as it is advertised, it does a multifunctional unit!
Very good screen,clear image and easy to be used. here i must say that it looks really very nice.
for this item, the price is not a lot expensive.
The screen is nice, the radio, BT and navigation system are OK. With it, you will have a lot of things to do while driving. The SD and USB for storing and listening to music, works real well. The only drawback is that mic system for voice input does not work well.
Bought it after reading all the reviews and introduction, the DVD player itself is very good, also has a decent price. good purchase!
Got this system about a month ago, and it's not a bad product I can say about it. Looks great, works great, easy to operate. The screen resolution is great. Great for playing music and movies. Best car dvd player for the money, in my honest opinion.