"I Bought This From Qualir But An Accessory Is Missing" Missing / wrong wires, cables, user manuals, some of its parts?
First, check the product's description again on Autodvdgps.com to make sure whether it has what it should have.
If you're really missing something, please contact us , and here's how we'll handle it:
1. Give us your order number and the product model number.
2. If the missing part is hard to explain, provide a photo and reference the comparable description photo on Qualir.
3. If we confirm that something is missing, we'll send it out to you free of charge.
4. If the missing thing is a significant "part", not just an accessory, e.g. the main panel of a Car DVD Player, then we may need to follow it up as a "lost/stolen in delivery" case.
If an item is missing a manual
All Qualir products are supposed to ship with a manual but... ...sometimes the manual just isn't very good, and you need more help with the product. ...sometimes we made a mistake and the manual was not put in the box. ...sometimes the product is new, but the user manual that comes with the item is so out-of-date, it may mislead users, we took it out! ...sometimes the manufacturer thought they were only selling this product in China(but the product can work worldly with an easy operation), so there is no manual.
Here's how we'll help:
1. Contact uswith your order number and the product model number. Explain whether there was a missing manual, or what aspects of the product's function you need help with.
2. If a manual was missed out accidentally, we'll give you a link where you can download it.
3. If the product has no manual, chances are we'll give you personal support to help you use the product (within reason *)
Supporting your product use means, as the online provider/wholesaler, we will offer specification and basic usage advice. However we are not a retail auto parts shop, so we cannot support end customers with detailed tutorials on how to perform actual installations, specific usage setups, combinations of different products, or stuff that's simply not directly related to the product itself.
Manuals in different languages
Currently we only offer English manuals for all products. Many manuals feature other languages (check description or enquire per product), but since these are commonly "auto translated" we can't necessarily vouch for their quality. It's something we're working on steadily though!
If you are ordering in bulk, i.e. 500pcs or more, you should discuss with your sales representative at Qualir about printing manuals supplied by yourself, or arranging the writing of new manuals / new translations. We can only offer such a service to existing, proven customers.
If an accessory is broken
The accessories that come with your product are covered by the same warranty that applies to the main product. This means that if the device arrives faulty, or develops a hardware fault that is not related to normal wear and tear, you can contact us to request a replacement.
Because accessories are typically small and cheap, you may do not need to send it back to China for replacement, as we have favorable policy for this: accessories such as remote control, usb cable, iPod cable, wires, gps antenna, etc. can be request for re-sending after confirmation with our staff within 60 days after receipt, without asking you send the broken one back to us. After 60 days since receipt, we can only send to you at your cost of shipping.